Under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, Triton Engineering Services Limited is committed to providing accessible customer service, including:
- Personal Assistance
- Your guide dog, service animal or support person is welcome on Triton’s premises to help you access our services.
- Alternative Formats
- If you need our publications in a different format, just ask. Our staff will be happy to help you.
- Training & Communications
- Triton Engineering staff are trained to provide services and goods to persons with disabilities. We are prepared and willing to meet your needs.
- Alternative Arrangements
- If any of our facilities are not accessible, arrangements will be made to meet at an alternative location as required.
- Notice of Temporary Service Disruptions
- Triton will provide notice of temporary disruptions to services or facilities used by people with disabilities. Notices will be placed in the facility and on the internet as appropriate. Advance notice will be given where possible.
Triton’s Customer Service Policy is available upon request.
Feedback is welcome and all written comments will be responded to.