The provision of consulting engineering services to our municipal clients continues to be the corner stone of our corporate vision. The history and future success of our firm is founded on providing a full range of engineering services to our municipal clients that is tailored to meet their individual needs and goals.
Typical infrastructure projects include roads, watermains, storm and sanitary sewers, and stormwater management.
Services offered in the Municipal field include:
- Project Management
- Class Environmental Assessments
- Topographical Surveys
- Property Acquisition Investigations
- Detailed Engineering Design
- Construction Cost Estimates
- Stormwater Management
- Approval Applications
- Specifications and Contract Tender Documents
- Contract Administration and Inspection Services
- Co-ordination of Subdivision and Service Finance Agreements
- Inflow/Infiltration Studies
- Nutrient Management Studies
- Road, Sewer, and Watermain Inventories and Management Plans
- Watershed and Subwatershed Studies and Planning
- Development Charges Background Studies
- Subdivision Administration
- Long Term Servicing Strategies for Official Plans
- Ontario Municipal Board (OMB) Representation
- Site Plans
If you have any questions about our services or our work, feel free to contact us.