Triton’s transportation planning and design team has a broad range of experience in the design and contract administration of both urban and rural transportation projects. Typical projects range from local roads to upper tier municipal roads and provincial highways. This cross section of experience has allowed Triton to develop the technical expertise to carry out large, complex projects, as well as the administrative skills and understanding to liaise effectively with stakeholders and the public.
These are the types of services we do in this field:
- Functional Design Studies
- Class Environmental Assessments
- Detail Design of Provincial Highways and Municipal Roads
- Contract Administration of Provincial Highways and Municipal Roads
- Urban and Rural Road Reconstruction
- Intersection Improvements
- Traffic Signalization
- Roadway Drainage Studies
- Road Needs Studies and Management Plans
- Traffic Impact Studies
If you have any questions about our services or our work, feel free to contact us.