Our Environmental group includes engineers and technicians who are experienced in state-of-the-art water and wastewater treatment processes as well as pumping, mechanical and pipeline projects. Fundamental to the successful completion of our assignments, our Project Managers are experienced and skilled in public and client communication and meeting budget and schedule commitments. All of our senior engineers are Designated Consulting Engineers and our firm has successful, long standing relationships with sub-consultants in the geotechnical, electrical, HVAC and structural fields that result in a project team approach that is cost effective and proven.
Services offered in the Wastewater field include:
- Gravity and Low Pressure Sanitary Sewer Collection Systems
- Sewage Pumping Stations and Forcemains
- Municipal and Communal Treatment Plant Design and Inspection
- Reserve Capacity Studies
- Nutrient Management Strategies and Plans
- Class Environmental Assessments
- Inflow/Infiltration Studies
- Monitoring of Treatment Plant Receiving Streams
- Assimilative Capacity Studies
- Sanitary Sewage Collection System Modeling
If you have any questions or require further information on the services Triton provides, please contact us.