Concentrations of lead exceeded Maximum Allowance Concentrations (MAC) under Provincial Water Regulations at a municipal well in Hillsburgh, Ontario. The Town elected to continue operation of the well and provide treatment to reduce lead concentrations to levels below MAC.
Triton’s Services for this Project:
- Review alternative treatment technologies and recommendation to the Town of preferred treatment technology
- Pilot Testing of alternative systems
- Design of modifications to the pump house to incorporate selected treatment system (first application of this technology on a municipal water supply in Ontario)
- Obtain Certificate of Approval for system modifications
- Tendering of contract, resident supervision and contract administration
- Commissioning of treatment system and preparation of Operating and Maintenance Manuals