The Ministry of Transportation undertook the reconstruction of 10.4 km of Highway 35 between Miners’ Bay and Minden in the County of Haliburton. The project included horizontal and vertical alignment improvements, three new passing lanes, and intersection improvements, and involved rock and swamp excavation, drainage improvements, structure replacement, and paving.
- Total Project Management for the Ministry of Transportation
- Detailed design and contract package preparation for roadway improvements
- Structural design for culvert replacements
- Preparation of property acquisition and utility relocation plans
- Traffic Management Plan including four major staging areas to accommodate vertical re-alignments
- Contract administration and construction inspection
- The project had a capital cost of $15.0 million